We have put the following measures in place to ensure MEANT to bee is GDPR compliant.
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site https://meanttobeetherapies.com including any information you may provide through our site when you purchase a product or service, sign up to our newsletter or complete a consultation form.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
Meant to Bee Therapies - Jade Adair is the data controller and is responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entities: Meant to Bee Therapies
Email address: Jade@MeantToBeeTherapies.com
Postal address: 211a Lisburn Road, Belfast BT9 7EJ
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at Jade@MeantToBeeTherapies.com
Below are our policies on how we collect data from you and which data we collect from you:
Client Consultation Forms
- Identity Data may include your first name, last name, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data may include your home address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Health Data: The medical & emotional questions are required so that we can provide a Holistic Treatment for you.
- Sensitive Data: We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
- Financial Data is not collected:
- all payments are collected either by Stripe, Square, BACS, cash or cheque
- Transaction Data may include details about payments made by yourself for treatments.
- Your personal data will be stored and be accessible by Meant to Bee Therapies - Jade Adair
- Your information will not be shared to any third party companies.
- We will only contact you with regards to Meant to Bee Therapies and associated matters and will never send spam to you.
- By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
- Medical Malpractice requests that we keep consultation files on record for seven years once you have recieved your last treatment with Jade Adair. After this date they will be shredded.
- We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or medical requirements
- Your consultation forms are kept on file on a password protected computer and paper files are kept in a locked filing cabinet at my home address.
- Your files are not viewed or accessible by anyone other than Jade Adair, unless consent is given by yourself to share with other therapists.
- You can ask to view your client files at any given time.
We are committed to protecting your privacy.
This website is operated by Meant to Bee Therapies and we are committed to protecting your personal information and will keep any information you provide safely and securely.
1. Disclosing Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
2. Webserver Logs
For statistical purposes, We will gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. These log files contain standard information collected by web servers, such as client IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), operating system, etc. This information is only used internally, and is not distributed or sold to a third party. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyse trends, to administer the website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
3. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access, correction and removal to your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at Jade@MeantToBeeTherapies.com
If you request access to your personal data, there will not be a fee unless the request is excessive.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month.
4. Links to Third Party Websites